Monday, June 27, 2011

2 Days to Departure!

I am very exited. I have never been to Euruop. I cant wait to see it. There are many good things about this trip. I get to see part of Europe offcourse, also since its a 2 weeks course I get to see and learn many things regarding Netherlands and its culture, education, green houses, riding bicycle every day in the most beautiful nature of Netherlands and finally explore Transportation Engineering which includes public transportation, bicycle facilities, pedestrian facilities, signals and etc.
One thing to note is that at the moment I am living in a city which is number 1 in bike facilities and bike riding and also number 10 in  being the most walk able city  in the United States and  off course that would be Portland.
Having said that, Netherlands is known for its famous bicycle facilities also known as the heaven for bicyclist and overall their transportation facilities thus this trip gets more exiting and fun for me.
So far just packing and getting ready to leave. Trying be organized and have all the important things on site so I wont forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment